Alumni-Student mentorship program
Each Fall, the GSPIA Alumni Network launches a mentorship program where alumni are matched with current students.
If you're interested in becoming an alumni mentor, please contact us.
Connect with a GSPIA Alumni
Did you know that the GSPIA Alumni Network maintains a list of alumni who have participated in the following recruitment programs, embassy interships and summer courses?
If you're a GSPIA alumnus, alumna or current student and you would like us to put you in contact with GSPIA alumni who have participated in one of these programs, please contact us.
If you're a GSPIA alumnus or alumna and you would be willing to share your experience with other alumni and current students, please send us an e-mail and let us know which program you participated in.
Government of canada Recruitment campaigns
- Advanced Policy Analyst Program (APAP) at Health Canada
- Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) across government departments
- Foreign Service (FS) Recruitment at Global Affairs Canada (through Post-Secondary Recruitment Campaigns)
- Policy Analyst Recruitment and Development Program (PARDP) at Natural Resources Canada
- Policy Officer Recruitment Programme (PORP) at National Defence
- Recruitment of Policy Leaders (RPL) across government departments
- Embassy internships (Austria, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Uruguay, Vietnam)
- Field research courses abroad (China, Sweden)
- National Case Study Competition
- Summer schools abroad (Israel)